CETABC 2015 Best Practices Forum:
Charting New Courses
Wednesday, May 27th - Friday, May 29th
Vancouver Island University - Nanaimo, BC
As its name suggests, the CETABC 2015 Best Practices Forum: Charting New Courses will be an adventurous departure from previous CETABC Forums. Instead of a rustic retreat at Naramata Centre in the Okanagan, we're laying anchor in the harbour city of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island and taking up residence at beautiful Vancouver Island University Campus. But the venue isn't the only thing that's different this year! We've mapped out a fresh new format for the event, including:
- a Dialogue Cafe morning with ample time to share experiences, exchange ideas, and explore new opportunities around whatever topics are of interest to you;
- an Activities Afternoon with 3 programs to choose from - during which you can relax, have fun, and get to know your CETABC colleagues from across the province; and
- a ferry excursion for a Marine Pub Supper with lots of surprises on tap!
Of course, we'll also have workshops and guest speakers to engage you in conversation about the latest developments in our field and help you navigate the ever-changing waters of continuing education, contract training, and workforce development.
Charting New Courses is the CE/CT event for anyone in BC who cares about...
- offering the best service and value
- staying abreast of new technologies
- maximizing revenue-generation
- streamlining operations and expenses
- breaking into new markets
- getting re-energized about your work
- knowing what's happening in the field
- being competitive in the marketplace
- forging collaborative alliances
- getting smart about "connectivity"
- accessing CE/CT expertise, province-wide
- having fun with likeminded professionals
CETABC members are on a voyage of discovery and innovation, in a vessel manned by nearly 200 members. Be a part of the adventure. Join with colleagues who are Charting New Courses toward an exciting future! Nanaimo in May 2015: All hands on Deck!